Sufficient hydration is vital to many parts of the body including the skin. It will suffer several problems when it is not moisturized properly. In many instances, drinking lots of fluids is not enough as there are various factors that affect the skin hydration. You may have to buy body oil and apply them on areas that feel dry. If you want to know more about eye care kit, you can find its details on xtclocal.
Aside from its type, skin moisture depends on several factors:
- Fluid intake. If you drink less than 2 liters a day, the first manifestation of this insufficiency will be on the skin.
- Choice of food and drinks. The more unhealthy your diet is, the drier your skin can become.
- Activity. The more active you are, the more you sweat. The more you perspire, the more you oil glands are activated.
- Weather and climate. Cold temperatures make your skin dry while hot ones can make your skin oily.
- Medical Conditions. There are health problems that can make your skin either dry or oily. For instance, diabetes causes flaky, dry and itchy skin.
- Skin care products. If the soap, shower gel, lotion or body oil that you use are not compatible with your skin, it will react, becoming either oily or dry.
Plan out your skin care routine according to your skin type, daily activities and the local climate. Even if your shower gel or soap says it contains moisturizers, it would be beneficial to apply something after each bath like a Nurturing Body Oil. Skin tends to feel dry after showers so you will need products to prevent this.
Buy Body Oil or any skin moisturizing product that is made from natural ingredients, and manufactured by a reliable company. Remember, you will be greatly affected by your skin care products because you apply them on a large area.